What is the Writing Gallery?
With the help of the National Council of Teachers of English, high school and college students in Southwest Minnesota have made an online display of writing -– from letters to lists, memoirs to memos, poems to nonfiction essays, journal entries to technical documents.
How can I participate?
• Everyone is welcome to attend & read the pieces of writing on display in the gallery.
• If you are a Southwest Minnesota high school or college student who would like to be published in the gallery, you are invited to bring a digital copy of a piece of writing to the event. Volunteers will be on hand to assist you in submitting your work.
When and where is the celebration?
• Friday, October 29, 2009, 3 to 4 p.m.
• Charter Hall 102 (Computer Lab)
• Light refreshments will be served outside the computer lab